- Master degree in radiation oncology and nuclear medicine, May 1996 with grade Excellent – Faculty of Medicine, University of Ain Shams, Egypt.
- MD degree in radiation oncology and nuclear medicine, November 2002 – Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Egypt.
- International Atomic Energy Agency fellowship in the field of regulatory infrastructure for radiation and waste safety – Russia, 2006.
- Practical training course in organization of an urgent medical assistance to the victims of radiation accidents at a specialized department organized by Russian WHO collaboration center – Moscow, 2006.
National and international activities
- Trainer in many courses in the field of medical management of radiation injuries in Egyptian Atomic Energy Authority.
- Trainer in many courses in the field of medical applications of radioactive isotopes with Arabic Atomic Energy Authority.
- Supervisor of many trainees in Egypt nominated from Yemen and Iraq by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
- Trainer in the first and the second training course of first responders of nuclear accidents and radiological emergencies organized by Ministry of Health in Kuwait in 2013 and 2014.
- Part time instructor in American University in Cairo management center.